Heritage Owners Club

Heritage Millenium Ultra Custom for Josh

lachiron

Guest HRB853370

The kid has got the chops! That guitar turned out fantastic! My Earthbranes are my most popular set, making up 70% of my sales. FYI I am having a coupon sale through May 20th 2012. Just enter kink15 at the bottom of the shopping cart and get 15% off you entire order.

Made in the USA?

Josh is a good musician. The guitar is nice!!! Watched a few vids on your yt channel. Josh's songs are really good.

Does he have any other recorded stuff hosted anywhere else?

He is just starting to write some compositions and hasn't recorded any since he was 11, we ran into the studio and did a demo of 4 songs and put them on reverbnation in 2010. Nothing recently. But he is playing the Jacksonville Jazz Festival end of May and will be performing some of his originals. Need to get him into the recording studio again. But other than to record, pretty fruitless as far as getting stuff out and getting discovered if you know what i mean....Len

Yes a major THANKS to Forum members. We almost purchased a Gibson 359 or a CP Thornton. Both were great guitars, particularly the CP Thornton but the build time was September before Chuck could make one for us and we felt like the Heritage for the cost almost half was going to have to do for a 14 yr old, 8th grader. Maybe I'm old fashioned...The Heritage Millenium is very similar to a Les Paul and Gibson 356. Major thanks to forum members for recommending after market PAFs. Of course, the main issue was which one...Rod Kinkade from Skatterbrane was awesome!! He nailed the tone we wanted based on a video I sent to him of Josh playing a Les Paul. Literally, the guitar sounds exactly like a Les Paul meets the 359 with those darker higher wound Alnico IV PAFs. Since Heritage is no longer making HRW pups, the recommendation of authentic PAFs by Throbak or Earthbranes were definately the right call. Made the guitar really!! Len

A Millie would be a great choice for 14-94 year old. I don't think Josh settled for a Heritage. A CP Thorton would be an excellent choice too, but I think Josh will cherish his Millie for a lifetime!!!

That top has to be 1 in a million...literally. It looks like someone took a paint brush to get the grain to have that warped effect. Great playing,tone and guitar. Best of luck in the rest of the competition.

Archived