Heritage Owners Club

Alex Skolnick 150?

squawken

Has anybody heard if the Skolnick model is official yet?  I'm hearing that the deal hasn't been signed yet.  I guess I should have looked at the website before asking.  But as we all know the website can be a little slow in updating info.

Last I read about Heritages guitars on their web site was about "hot new millineum" models!

And that was yesterday.

last i heard Skolnic's agent was trying to finalize the deal w/ Heritage, which means Skolnick's agent wants more $$$$!!!

i wonder if Alex wants more $$$???  i bet not.

if i remember right, his Heritage has a comonation of SDs...Ren told me once

I know (and I could be mistaken but I'm 99% sure about this nevertheless) that he's got two H150's; one with Seymour's and the other one with Super Distortion's.

The one with the DiMarzio's he kinda prefers but, as here we're talkin' about a Signature model to be made available to the public in view of shiftin' as many as possible(!), I think Seymour Duncan pup's would be the better choice.

DiMarzio's, like EMG's, are very particular pup's and are perceived by the general public in a very peculiar way hence it could hinder potential sales; on the other hand I've N-E-V-E-R heard anybody sayin' "I hate Seymour's pup's!" ???

I personally own an amazing Strat with a DiMarzio stacked humbucker in the bridge (the same very early old type that Eric Johnson has on his '57) that I would never dream of changin', but I'm aware of how narrow minded some of those "snobby" and "geeky"..."purist's" ;D are!

last i heard Skolnic's agent was trying to finalize the deal w/ Heritage, which means Skolnick's agent wants more $$$$!!!

Yea, my agent is holding up my signature model too....

Last time I was at Heritage they had a signature model done and ready for NAMM. I believe the pickups were Seymour Duncan JB pickups. It had a bound headstock with a signature inlay. It had a chunky neck and was intentionally heavy as per Alex'es request. It was vintage cherry sunburst I believe. Great looking guitar. The neck felt great in the hand also.

Last time I was at Heritage they had a signature model done and ready for NAMM. I believe the pickups were Seymour Duncan JB pickups. It had a bound headstock with a signature inlay. It had a chunky neck and was intentionally heavy as per Alex'es request. It was vintage cherry sunburst I believe. Great looking guitar. The neck felt great in the hand also.

i held that guitar too...i forgot which pups were in it....it was an anchor!!!  but really pretty too

Archived