Heritage Owners Club

My 1995 H535

James535

Being a Danny Cedrone fan, that is awesome about the ES 300!

Thank you very much! Yeah such an influential player and tone, definitely was a selling point to the guitar for me!

Reading up further into the ES300N from '48, it appears they only made around 80, 83 I think I read. So it feels a privilege to have found one, and one that remains such a good player at that. I'm going to take it to my local guitar tech who worked on my H535 and returned it even better than ever, just to give it a set up and once over. Can't wait to get it and share some pictures.

No doubt. Can't wait to see pictures.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"...been a serious pleasure to use and the guitar has caught the eye of so many people. Always nice to explain what it is and the Heritage story each time."

That's how it's done right there James. I'm sure the people at the factory appreciate your efforts.

Well I collected the ES300N. It truly is stunning and even better than I remembered it being when I initially played it a few weeks ago. It had some flatwounds on it which sounded wonderful, but they were quite old so I taken the opportunity to give it a once over, thorough clean up and popped a new set of normal round core nickel wounds on there which is more suited to my playing style. Going to enjoy it for a few weeks then take it JayDee guitars again for a few little jobs I want sorting on it. But it's a real beauty, classic old Gibson produce, which is why I love my Heritage so much too.
Here are a couple of pics to share with you all...

unnamed1_zps5bc1ffdf.jpg

es300_zpsf3985366.jpg

unnamed_zps399af1f1.jpg

Photos are only from my iPhone, but give a good idea of the beauty of this NGD!

Then back to the H535 this thread is meant to be about haha!

Archived