Heritage Owners Club

Schaller neck pup on a 175

gnappi

Lots of people say they they change the Schaller pups on their Heritage guitars, I don't know why, my 575 neck pup is the sweetest sounding I have.

Maybe this isn't the place to ask this, but... On my 175 the bridge pup is excellent (I know many don't use or have one) and when I switch on both they sound excellent but the neck pup alone could use some more lows. Enter the Schaller.

Is anyone using Schallers on their Gibson for the same reason? Are they fit compatible?

Lots of people say they they change the Schaller pups on their Heritage guitars' date=' I don't know why, my 575 neck pup is the sweetest sounding I have.

Maybe this isn't the place to ask this, but... On my 175 the bridge pup is excellent (I know many don't use or have one) and when I switch on both they sound excellent but the neck pup alone could use some more lows. Enter the Schaller.

Is anyone using Schallers on their Gibson for the same reason? Are they fit compatible?[/quote']should drop in. There are threaded holes in the base for the standard two-screw adjustment pickup rings.

Archived