Heritage Owners Club

Ordered another od stomp...

JeffB

......by accident. :)

I sent off an email to Analogman a while ago trying to get some info and got an email back saying I had been placed on the waiting list for their KOT. That wasnt my intention at all or even the subject of the email. I didnt get the info I wanted so I guess I sent the email to the wrong address. I cant remember what I was asking about now anyway.

So I dont know, the pedal will be ready around April-June according to the last email I got from them. I can get it or pass on it when it becomes available.

Anyone here have any experience with one? I know its based on a Marshall Blues Breaker circuit but dont know where I could get one to try it out to see if I might like it.

Any one here like thats had any experience with one like to give a reveiw?

Thanks

I've already got 2 on my floor board, but I always want more..It's an addiction..I like the purdy colors!! :icon_rr:

This is the first I've head that the KOT is based on the Marshall Blues Breaker pedal, where did you hear that? Anyway, I jumped on the bandwagon early and after a 2 1/2 (or was it 4 1/2) year wait I got my KOT. Frankly, I was underwhelmed. It just didn't do that much for me at all. I really can't remember much as I flipped it pretty soon after getting it.

This is the first I've head that the KOT is based on the Marshall Blues Breaker pedal, where did you hear that? Anyway, I jumped on the bandwagon early and after a 2 1/2 (or was it 4 1/2) year wait I got my KOT. Frankly, I was underwhelmed. It just didn't do that much for me at all. I really can't remember much as I flipped it pretty soon after getting it.

I did a search of a few pedal builders (cloners) threads and it seems to be the general consensus. Just a few tweaks of the circuit.

Ive pretty much decided to pass on it. I had a brief try of one the other day and found it a bit to compressed and offering up nothng I didnt really already have.

It was only a little time I spent with it and not through my own gear but there were a couple of stomps that I have on hand to compare throught the same amp I was tryng the KOT through.

Archived