Heritage Owners Club

He's Playin a Heritage!

totonka

That's awesome! Seeing someone performing in front of a live audience with a Heritage is a real treat.

There was this one time not too many years ago when I was seeing a band perform live at a large concert venue and even though I was at a reasonably far distance away from the lead guitarist, I thought to myself, "hey, that guy looks like he's playing a Heritage". But I was a little to far to be able to tell for sure. All I knew at the time is that the head stock wasn't a Gibson headstock or a PRS and the guitar I was looking at had a Les Paul shape to it. At the time, I had only vaguely heard of the band before even thought they had been around for a long time. (Oddly enough, there are a lot of heavy metal bands which have been around for a long time and I am playing catch-up trying to learn about as many of them as I can, and this band was one of them.) As time went on, I became a lot more familiar with that band. The name of that band just happened to be called Testament and I eventually learned that the name of the lead guitarist was a guy named Alex Skolnick who just happened to have his own signature model Heritage guitar and that is about the time that the light bulb over my head turned on. Ding! hahaha I thought to myself, that probably WAS a Heritage guitar!

So now you are all probably thinking, Well, Duh!

Hey, I didn't know then but I know now!

Archived