Heritage Owners Club

65amps anyone ?

A music shop near to me, Peach Guitars, stocks them. I'm planning a look (and hopefully a listen) in the next couple of weeks.

Incidentally, I got the Heritage Eagle I've just posted about from Derek Peachie, former owner of Peach Guitars :)

So did you get to test one of these yet H ?

So did you get to test one of these yet H ?

Not yet, I'm halfway through my two week holiday and a third of the way through the jobs I need to do :-/ Mid week maybe...

Sounds good.

OK. I tried out the London Pro, the Empire, the Producer (6L6 version) and the Tupelo today. Mostly Marshall-type voicing but there's a Bump function that can give a Fender-type voice too.

The dealer had others: Little Elvis, SoHo and Ventura. I didn't push my luck on those ;)

Frankly, for this kind of money I'd be one of two things: a touring pro who needs/wants ultra-reliable gear with familiar sounds, or a home player who wants to show his expensive amp off to his friends. I'm neither.

Lovely amps and beautifully built (I saw the chassis of the Producer) but I'm not in that league.

The highlight for me was playing a couple of those amps with a Knaggs Kenai. What an AWESOME guitar!!

OK. I tried out the London Pro, the Empire, the Producer (6L6 version) and the Tupelo today. Mostly Marshall-type voicing but there's a Bump function that can give a Fender-type voice too.

The dealer had others: Little Elvis, SoHo and Ventura. I didn't push my luck on those ;)

Frankly, for this kind of money I'd be one of two things: a touring pro who needs/wants ultra-reliable gear with familiar sounds, or a home player who wants to show his expensive amp off to his friends. I'm neither.

Lovely amps and beautifully built (I saw the chassis of the Producer) but I'm not in that league.

The highlight for me was playing a couple of those amps with a Knaggs Kenai. What an AWESOME guitar!!

Interesting. "Bump" function ?

Archived