Heritage Owners Club

Installed TOM on my 575

Niles

The tune o matic tamed the pesky plain 3rd string and sounds fine. I didn't have to do a lot of contouring to the new bridge base, lucky I guess. I'm really wanting to see gold speed knobs and an amber switch tip on my blonde babe but the stock knobs are on there pretty tight, it may not be woth the effort. Anyone here convert to the "G"word color scheme?

The tune o matic tamed the pesky plain 3rd string and sounds fine. I didn't have to do a lot of contouring to the new bridge base, lucky I guess. I'm really wanting to see gold speed knobs and an amber switch tip on my blonde babe but the stock knobs are on there pretty tight, it may not be woth the effort. Anyone here convert to the "G"word color scheme?

why yes, yes I did

my knobs were on real tight, just have faith and pull, in the photo one of the tone knobs looks "higher" because of they are push pull for the p-rails. please excuse the (shiney) looking finish my camera is old, in person the top is very grainy, and semi flamed. even has some spalting.

and just remember, you can allways put her back to original.. 

science fair 007.jpg

science fair 007.jpg_thumb

Archived