Heritage Owners Club

Rejuvinated idea...

cosmikdebriis

Okay so under the title BIG idea my previous thread got treated by some with a little... erm... disdain ???...

The title was only a play on words with Brents "BIG news! thread. I guess in retrospect you guys though I was trying be all important or something... Sometimes my Englishness doesn't translate to well... :P

Anyway with the inception of the new image gallery I'd like to try and have a constructive discussion on the idea of getting someone (quite probably Brent) to have a go at getting some pics and an interview with the guys at the factory.

Surely there must be SO many questions we could come up with ???

For a start I'd like to know what makes an HRW different from a Schaller?

So what do you think...

For a start I'd like to know what makes an HRW different from a Schaller?

So what do you think...

My guess is they ain't gonna be up for giving out this 'recipe'. My guess it's a matter of a stock pickup being re-wound by hand to a different resistance. Wasn't there a thread about this where an HRW was disassembled and it appeared to be a schaller at heart ? Mebbe its been re-wound by hand by an old machine with some special mojo ?;)

My apologies to Brent whom I'd assumed lived near Kalamazoo. My US geography isn't up to much :rolleyes:

So if there is anyone else interested?

NO WORRIES DUDE...I DO LIVE NEARBY, BUT I AM HAVING TO GET BACK TO WORK AND MY FREE TIME, LIKE I HAD FOR THE PILGRAMIGE STUFF, IS NOW DIMINSHING :(    EVENTHOUGH I AM ONLY ABLE TO DO HALF-DAYS FOR NOW BECAUSE OF MY PAIN LEVEL....I AM ALSO TRING TO GET THINGS DONE FOR MY WIFE AT HOME WHO HAS TAKEN THE WORKLOAD FOR THE PAST 11 MONTHS...(SHE IS FED-UP)  ITS PAYBACK TIME!~!! >:D

Archived