Heritage Owners Club

Henriksen 2Ch Head Announced

barrymclark

Head__21057.1390863197.1280.1280.JPG

PRODUCT DESCRIPTION

The new JazzAmp Head features two completely independent pre-amps, each with the same features as our popular combo amplifiers. This allows for two instruments to be plugged in at the same time with independent EQ for each instrument, or you can use with both pickups on a hybrid guitar and adjust the EQ to each pickup. You can also run a split signal to the amp, keeping one channel clean and one running through an effect chain or processor, allowing you to EQ the end of your effect chain separately from your clean signal. Each channel's line out is also independent, which allows you to run each channel separately to a board or recording device. You can also run pre-recorded tracks into one channel without that signal interfering with your instrument signal.

Size: 11" X 9" X 3", 7 lbs.

Controls: Volume, 5-band graphic equalizer, reverb with on/off switch and wet/dry mix control per channel.

Power: Maximum power is 160 watts at 4 ohms.

Warranty: Full 2 year warranty (see details on warranty page).

Line Out: Each channel has independent line out.

Speaker outputs: Two parallel 1/4" speaker jacks.

230v/115v Selector Switch: Yes

http://www.henriksenamps.com/jazzamp-2-channel-head/

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

WOW! I want one. Other than a Henriksen cab, what would be the ultimate after market speaker? I use Webers for my tube amps but they are not rated for 160 watts.

Their website isn't showing it yet.

Click on that link in the first post. I believe you can pre order there.

Oh, if memory serves, the Red Stone cab was developed using several guitars at least one of which was a Heritage. ;)

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

Archived