Heritage Owners Club

What is this guitar's story? White Dove

MartyGrass

If, indeed, the White PSP was one of the three in the batch, I can see why the owner would have had issues with the finish. There are small, very small, imperfections on the back and neck joint. A few finish flaws you can't see in the pics. The neck joint appears to have been pressed too hard (impact?) at one time. And a few other cosmetics that I can see someone (a perfectionist, maybe?) not liking. And refusing the guitar. Which again, may be why White is a special custom order now. None of the cosmetics affect the playability of it. And it does sound really nice. The coil splits are good on the HRWs.

So I can understand one refusal, but how does Jay let him refuse the scond time and then build a third? I'd say No Mas after the second. Maybe the first even, I'm not a very nice person.

The first one they made had a subtle boo boo in the finish. The Heritage owners decided that they would give that away at the PSP raffle instead of a more basic guitar, which they usually give away. So Jay's customer could have only rejected one white H555.

I saw the guitar while they were mulling the decision over. Man, I would have loved to get that thing.

The first one they made had a subtle boo boo in the finish. The Heritage owners decided that they would give that away at the PSP raffle instead of a more basic guitar, which they usually give away. So Jay's customer could have only rejected one white H555.

I saw the guitar while they were mulling the decision over. Man, I would have loved to get that thing.

More than one. But still ... a most gorgeous guitar.

Archived