Heritage Owners Club

I apparently need to stay off the H&K site too...

hahaha I thought you meant Heckler & Koch.
haha. Probably not in the amp section. The Family Tree has seen a gun thread before. Oh the **** storm that started. :D

....but H&K does make nice guns.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

The only functional weakness, if you want to call it that, is that the iPad remote app requires a hardware MIDI interface instead of Bluetooth. Small gripe and there may be a perfectly reason they didn't go with that.

...but this might be a smart move by H&K. Having a tried and true MIDI tech as opposed to an evolving tech like Bluetooth could have the functionality of the amp lasting much longer than otherwise.

• 4 weeks later...

There is nothing a Hughes and Kettner does that an American made amp can't do. And Heckler and Koch? Ugh. My Dad has two. I'm scared to fire the 94. Unreliable. Worth a shitload but in a real situation? No thanks. Give me an AR. Or a AK.

There is nothing a Hughes and Kettner does that an American made amp can't do. And Heckler and Koch? Ugh. My Dad has two. I'm scared to fire the 94. Unreliable. Worth a shitload but in a real situation? No thanks. Give me an AR. Or a AK.

can honestly say that I've never come across an American made amp (single amp) that does everything this fella does...and, further, that I liked everything it did.

will end up getting one? probably not. looks like it'd be a tech's nightmare.

if and when I get another amp, it will be a simple single channel that does one thing well.

Archived