Heritage Owners Club

Very excited about my new custom H150

Jcbandmellie

Which exact RS Guitarworks wiring kit did you get? I assume it's the Pre-Wired Premium Vintage Electronics Upgrade Kit- Short Shaft? I was thinking of ordering a similar guitar (bound headstock, vintage tuners, Throbak SLE 101S). Probably not the Ultra Top, would be afraid to put a scratch on it.

Which dealer did you use, if you don't mind me asking? I'm now in the KC area with no local Heritage dealer.

Hi mcgrath

I ordered from Wolfe guitars in Florida. Had previously bought a nice 535 from them. Price was pretty good and service/ shipping etc was great. Took about 20 weeks from ordering to delivery. Very happy with guitar itself. Not sure exactly which RS wiring set was put in, I'm sure Jay or Graham from Wolfe would be able to advise you. Good luck with the build whoever you go with, you won't regret it!

I appreciate the information. Still debating on pickup choice (Throbak SLE-101, SD Seth Lover, SD Antiquity, Lollar, Sheptone....) Hard to decide when you haven't heard them in person, in the same guitar, through the same rig (or better yet in my rig).

Beautiful guitar (love the bound headstock & vintage tuners). Enjoy!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived