Heritage Owners Club

Show me your STAT, VIP etc.

DucRyder

T

If you look real hard for a long time you might find one in hard tail.

I love the Spyder on my DLX. I'd much rather have a locking trem on a super strat type guitar. I'm guessing holyroller feels the same since he wants one with a Floyd

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Great post! I'm a newbie here, happy to find this thread.

I picked up my STAT last summer. From what I understand it was custom ordered with the Heritage head stock and, for better or worse, is somewhat rare (???).

I need to go through the switching, seems a bit hit and miss, although that might just be me not understanding it fully. Any thoughts on that would be greatly appreciated.

As for the guitar itself; the neck is straight and takes a medium low set up just fine. Plays and sounds great with plenty of tone options, as would be expected.

post-21923-0-37615400-1444437705_thumb.jpeg

• 3 weeks later...

Great post! I'm a newbie here, happy to find this thread.

I picked up my STAT last summer. From what I understand it was custom ordered with the Heritage head stock and, for better or worse, is somewhat rare (???).

I need to go through the switching, seems a bit hit and miss, although that might just be me not understanding it fully. Any thoughts on that would be greatly appreciated.

As for the guitar itself; the neck is straight and takes a medium low set up just fine. Plays and sounds great with plenty of tone options, as would be expected.

Thats a beauty!

Archived