Heritage Owners Club

In Praise of Heritage

skydog

As some of you know from my recent acquisition post, I've been Heritage-less until recently. I've had my "new" H-157 for a couple of days now and am very impressed with it. The attention to detail, the sound quality, everything is top notch. I've never owned a Heritage that I didn't like; but you guys know how it is. You get gas and yearn for something different and wind up with a lesser guitar. I'm not naive enough to say that I'll never get rid of this guitar. But I will say that it will be for another Heritage, and it has some pretty big shoes to fill!  ;D

As some of you know from my recent acquisition post, I've been Heritage-less until recently. I've had my "new" H-157 for a couple of days now and am very impressed with it. The attention to detail, the sound quality, everything is top notch. I've never owned a Heritage that I didn't like; but you guys know how it is. You get gas and yearn for something different and wind up with a lesser guitar. I'm not naive enough to say that I'll never get rid of this guitar. But I will say that it will be for another Heritage, and it has some pretty big shoes to fill!  ;D

you don't have to sell the one (or more) you have to get a new one..

just think of it like a collection..  >:D and then try to collect them all  ;D ;D ;D

Archived