Heritage Owners Club

H-575 On The Way

peterbright

[move] :this_thread_is_useless_withou[/move]

[move] :this_thread_is_useless_withou :this_thread_is_useless_withou[/move]

[move] :this_thread_is_useless_withou :this_thread_is_useless_withou :this_thread_is_useless_withou[/move]

[move] :this_thread_is_useless_withou :this_thread_is_useless_withou :this_thread_is_useless_withou :this_thread_is_useless_withou[/move]

First one truck pulls up & out comes this box approximately 20" x 20" & as I ripped it open I remembered that I had ordered a three guitar stand.

Then another truck pulled up and one guitar box was brought in & then he went back & brought a second guitar box in. I asked Mr Bill (Mr. Bill...Mr. Bill) What's happening?  One of the boxes looked as if they had run a prong of a fork lift through it.

I held my breath as I opened that box first & it was the H-575...even more beautiful than the pictures.  Where the box had been damaged was 2" above the wide portion of the case and had missed the case completely.

Then it dawned on me that I had another box to open.  It turned out to be my Martin D-45 coming back from the luthier in Georgia (Griffin Guitars) after repairs.  What an outstanding job Dave Griffin did on that guitar!

I held my breath as I opened that box first & it was the H-575...even more beautiful than the pictures.  Where the box had been damaged was 2" above the wide portion of the case and had missed the case completely.

You are very lucky!

UPS just arrived!   ;D

Crap! It's not my guitar--just something else I ordered.   :'(

Maybe later this afternoon...     :undecided:

no way....what are the odds of it not being the guitar? :(

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I just registered and this is my first post.  I was wondering, what does a Heritage used, go for.  Approx. 1998 or so.  Excellent condition.  I might just get chewed out for this post, but mean no disrespect.  I love this guitar and as far as the looks, it is probably the best looking of all my guitars.

http://www.eastmanguitars.com/models/uptown.html 

This is a site for the eastman guitars and I saw one for sale today at one of the local guitar shops.  I really like it better than the Heritage as far as playability.  I haven't heard it electrically yet.  It plays as smooth as silk.

Would anyone give me some feedback if they can compare both the Eastman AR 810 CE and the Heritage H-575 both in tobacco.  Both as a price comparison (used) (Eastman is a 2006) and also as far as the sound and playability and overall likes and dislikes of both?

Again, I appoligize if I seem to be putting down the Heritage, but I am not trying to.  I have several nice guitars and like each one for its own personality.

Thanks for any info,

Cvb

Archived