Heritage Owners Club

Necks on the 150/157

Ridgeback

Since Heritage guitars are mostly handmade, you'll find some slight differences in the thickness. However, in my experience, they are somewhere between a "50's" and a "60's" Gibson-style neck. They have a 12" radius, and I believe a nut width of 1-11/16".

I dont recall having a Heritage with a "FAT" neck...mostly a good hybrid of a 60s slim and a '59 rounded

Well, Brent my boy, mine are all 50s style baseball bats. Granted 4 were custom ordered with FAT necks, but two were bought from Wolfe. He said they were 50s fatties and sure enough they were. 8)

Well, Brent my boy, mine are all 50s style baseball bats. Granted 4 were custom ordered with FAT necks, but two were bought from Wolfe. He said they were 50s fatties and sure enough they were. 8)

You must have pretty big hands/fingers then....i have a hard enough time without having a chunky neck ;D

I ordered my Millie NFH with a "50s" style neck. Marv said he knew just what that meant. Ren gave me the specs they are using, but I don't readily recall the dimensions. He did indicate they were moving to a slightly fatter neck design as the default. Guess that means moving away from the slimmer near-60s profile.

Archived