Heritage Owners Club

When did Heritage stop using letter prefixes on serial numbers and how do the new ones work?

Anyone?

This seems pretty accurate. I have this beautiful 2011 H-150 Goldtop with P-90s. The handwritten serial starts with AB, which the chart confirms as being a 2011. You should see this thing. It was a killer find for me...😜

It's a bit confusing since the "date your Heritage" section lists hand written numbers through 2023 and the hard-stamped number lists a 2021 serial number. 

I was told directly from Mike Ortiz that the letter prefixes stopped in 2020 for the 150s and in 2023 for the 535s.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, ElNumero said:

I was told directly from Mike Ortiz that the letter prefixes stopped in 2020 for the 150s and in 2023 for the 535s.

Can't get more accurate than that.  There are new 2023 H-530 and H-575 models with handwritten serial numbers that start with AN on ebay right now, so it looks like hard stamped serial numbers on everything with the new numbering format starting this year.

On 5/8/2024 at 10:03 AM, golferwave said:

Can't get more accurate than that.  There are new 2023 H-530 and H-575 models with handwritten serial numbers that start with AN on ebay right now, so it looks like hard stamped serial numbers on everything with the new numbering format starting this year.

Thanks for that!