Jump to content
Heritage Owners Club

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi All,

when it's about Vibe(s) the choice of a real good one is a bit of a quest IMO. I always wanted one that I could really appreciate and honestly I didn't think a "modern" built one could be good as the MDV-3.

I bought it new a while back and left it in another place for a while and it's now with me.

It's the case I can say: good Vibe(s) 🙂

It can be deep or shallow but it's always adding something to the tone, Vibrato or Chorus in Modern or Vintage settings.
It adds depth without taking anything off from the guitar voice.
I use a Menatone Red Snapper Mojo (hand built) as input.

More joy using single coils though.
 

FulltonMDV-3Vibe_GianlucaRiccardi.jpg

  • Upvote 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...