Heritage Owners Club

Heritage Victory Combo S/N?

New to the board & was wondering if anyone knows the order/sequencing of Heritage Amps S/N's? I purchased last year from a music dealer-friend of mine a Heritage Victory Combo. It's a great amp & this one sounds better than a few others I've compared it to. The S/N on my amp is handwritten 3V0104001. I contacted Paul Cochrane & to quote " 3rd year of company; Victory; Jan; 2004; #1 Don't hold me to that, but I'm pretty sure that's how it works!"

Excluding amps made in the shop for shows, demo's, etc. does this mean this may be the first Heritage Victory Combo produced? Just curious.

Hi and welcome.  I'm not at all familiar w/Heritage amps, either.  Heard rumor that they were going to shut down, but I don't know if that's true?  Might trying contacting Lane Zastrow as I think he was involved w/Heritage amps as well.  Not sure if there's a better way, but may reach him thru the heritage accesories contact...

http://www.heritageaxe-cessories.com/contact.htm

Thanks for the info/help. I did contact Paul Cochrane & he, to the best of his knowledge, provided info re: Serial Numbering for Heritage Amps indicating that this Victory Combo was the #1 built in 2004 & assume he should know as he designed & built their amps.  :(And sadly but true Heritage Amps for the present time is not building anymore amps & is shut down for the time being. Another question is:

What year was the Heritage Victory Combo first introduced? Anyone out there know?   

• 5 months later...

Wecome to DW Heritage.....would really like to know a bit more about the product, what,s in it etc etc...looked on the site, but no info, i,m sure everyone else here will want to know a few more facts on the spec of the product.

Archived