Heritage Owners Club

slim pickings on ebay for heritage

skydog

If you meant only one Heritage guitar, I see a 120, a couple of 140 gold tops, a 535, and a Milly Eagle with HRWs.  But, if you meant only one page...me either.  You have to figure that a lot of people are traveling for the holidays, and knowing that a 3 or 5 day auction is the most profitable, there's not much point in listing something that's going to end on a major (in the US, anyway) holiday.  That being said, there's this high-end keyboard that ends Monday night that I'm keeping an eye on... ;)

It'll pick back up after the first of the year.

I agree. Besides, most people are out there shopping for Christmas presents, and might not have the funds for an Ebay purchase until after the new year.

I just learned something with regard to my Heritage searching. I used to just type in Heritage H to avoid getting all the Gibson crap with the word Heritage following it. Also those cheap replacement bodies and necks that are always on there. That works if someone has a - after the H but not if they have a number i.e. H120. I guess I'll just type in Heritage from now on and sift through the other stuff.

I guess I'll just type in Heritage from now on and sift through the other stuff.
Try this: In the guitar area of eBay, type in the word Heritage. Then leave a space and type the minus sign followed by Gibson.

like this: Heritage  -Gibson

This will tell eBay to ignore posts that have Gibson in the title. The only problem with this is if someone uses Gibson to describe their Heritage such as "H-535 better than Gibson!!".

• 2 weeks later...

Archived