Heritage Owners Club

Wolfis' 555

SouthpawGuy

Congrats on the new pickups. I have those in my Prospect, and they sound excellent.

Thanks, man.

Eventhought I'm glad with my SD 59s in my 535, I think about Seth Lovers for this guitar, too. Let's see.

Cheers

Thanks, man.

Eventhought I'm glad with my SD 59s in my 535, I think about Seth Lovers for this guitar, too. Let's see.

Cheers

I have the 59s' in my 535 also, and the Seths in the Prospect. It is very good to be able to have the different tones. I find the '59s to have more punch and the Seths to be more "open".

I have the 59s' in my 535 also, and the Seths in the Prospect. It is very good to be able to have the different tones. I find the '59s to have more punch and the Seths to be more "open".

Hi Southpaw,

after I checked it out today, I fully agree with you. I'll leave it like it is now. The H 535 with the 59s and the H 555 with the SDs. Now it's a nice semi acoustic combo B)

Cheers

Wolfi

Hi Southpaw,

after I checked it out today, I fully agree with you. I'll leave it like it is now. The H 535 with the 59s and the H 555 with the SDs. Now it's a nice semi acoustic combo B)

Cheers

Wolfi

Great minds think alike ?

Archived