Heritage Owners Club

High-priced Heritage on Ebay

Thundersteel

Obviously a clearing house with no idea of what they're selling. Not a bit of write up on the guitar other than the default choices when listing. However, there are pages and pages of T&C. If it sells, I'm going to let them sell ALL of my stuff!!!  ;)

Woof!  Yeah, I did!  Sputtered, gagged on, then snorted most of my second cup of coffee!  But, after all, It is a "Heritage les Paul"(pretty rare, isn't that, the one with the lower case "l"...the one that looks like a 140?), and it is the six-string model!  And didn't Mick Taylor once sorta play and then sign one rather like it?  Well, the same color, anyway.  And then there's all that business in Kalamazoo...  And those pre-Vince Margol models, well....      :rolleyes:

And I guess you saw the Heritage bass?  First one I've ever seen.

That caught my eye too AnH555.  Bet it sounds great. Interesting too see what it ultimately sells for. I can really picture Heritage making a kick ass LP style bass as well as a semi hollow type.

Interesting ad as well....Very in depth....

http://cgi.ebay.com/Heritage-Guitar-Inc-19...bayphotohosting

I'm sure he must have received a few emails telling him of the absurd nature of the price.  If he hasn't corrected the auction by now he must think that the value he placed in the auction is correct.  We can all hope that's true but I think the person is a resident of fantasyland.

He came down to $2950. I like this new one. It's about half that price.

You can tell by the dot inlays.

Apart from that it's exactly the same as my H150; 100% same finish but with M.O.P. square inlays. Awesome!

I think we better get as many as we can before they go up (not THAT much thou') in price if there was any justice.

Has anibody noticed how much crap out there goin' for a lot of dough only on the strenght of havin' bein' built few years ago?

This is a sort of cruel amusement.  Another two no-bid auctions at the same rate of descent, and our boy's almost there, though....  There's a standard response around here to people who have things for sale at exorbitant prices (old automobiles, firearms, bass boats, et.al). The  Truewit's insight goes something like this:  "Nawh!  He don't wanna sell it; he'z jest prouda it...."    ;D

Archived