Heritage Owners Club

Interesting Hamer article excerpt

Thundersteel

Here's an excerpt from the Hamer website. It sounds like they are degrading Heritage. What do you think?

Do you think people are suspicious of that these days because certain heritage companies, for example, still turn out less-than-good guitars “built in the old way?” You guys have always strived to do it better.

Except for the word "heritage", no, I don't think it's a slam on Heritage. I think it's a slam on Gibs. Altho', I could see how it could be seen as a slight on Heritage, since both companies make very few guitars in a year, both more in the "boutique" line. But no, I did not get that out of it.

Here's an excerpt from the Hamer website. It sounds like they are degrading Heritage. What do you think?

Do you think people are suspicious of that these days because certain heritage companies, for example, still turn out less-than-good guitars “built in the old way?” You guys have always strived to do it better.

Thundersteel:

This quote seems to be a question posed by the Guitarist magazine article's author.  I think the reference is ambiguous enough he might be referring to anyone, Heritage, Gibson, Fender,...Stella...anyone.  In Jol's response, if the question was "bait," it seems clear he didn't bite.  Nicely done.  

Archived