Heritage Owners Club

R35608 Reporting In

DCA

I think she is a beauty...great looking guitar...when I bought my 535 I had the choice between the cherry red or the Almond...I really thought I wanted the red but the owner brought the Almond one out of the back...it had never been on display...and it must have spoke to me because I bought that one instead. Glad to see yours is used at live gigs...I don't play out any more so she just get used at home.

Welcome to the club DCA! Dirty Dottie is a great looking dame and no need to apologize for anything about her. Like most of the members here I don't want to know how she looks but how she plays.

R35608 sounds like a prison ID number. A redheaded bad girl. How could one resist?
Red headed bad girls are my favorites!!Love the guitar!! Reminds me of the 67 Epi semi-hollow I had in the early 70's..Man I wish I still had that guitar!!But the weed was quite good!!

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you, all, very much for the warm welcome and very kind words. I apologize if this is a bit late in coming, but I was sent out of town for a bit. I certainly didn't mean to be rude.

Thanks again. It's good to bring Dottie home amongst such a wonderful group of people :P

I think she is a beauty...great looking guitar...when I bought my 535 I had the choice between the cherry red or the Almond...I really thought I wanted the red but the owner brought the Almond one out of the back...it had never been on display...and it must have spoke to me because I bought that one instead. Glad to see yours is used at live gigs...I don't play out any more so she just get used at home.

That's funny. Precisely the reverse happened to me. To my mind, guitars should be 1) Brown, and 2) Cheap. After several months of sampling countless Epiphone Sheratons, on a lark (and out of frustration) I fondled a garish, over priced guitar from some boutique manufacturer. Having ruffled the scarlet harlot's peticoats rules 1 and 2 went right out the window and I walked home with her that day. Best money I've ever spent.

Archived