Heritage Owners Club

H150 Ultra HRW: Good price?

pcovers

I was offered a new (not previously sold), 2008 H150 ultra HRW (black dot on the pickup selector switch) from an authorized Heritage dealer for $1795. I've played it and it is good right out of the box. Good frets, good action, very nice nitro finish, no issues. Any advice would be great on how good (or not) is the price.

I was offered a new (not previously sold), 2008 H150 ultra HRW (black dot on the pickup selector switch) from an authorized Heritage dealer for $1795. I've played it and it is good right out of the box. Good frets, good action, very nice nitro finish, no issues. Any advice would be great on how good (or not) is the price.

They go new at Wolfe Guitars (I bought 2 from them) for $2150, so yea I'd say a great deal on a NEW Heritage guitar.

When you look around at the new prices this year that's a bargain for a new Ultra. What color is it? Welcome to the club!

I think officially it was called amber, but if it was it was a very light shade of amber. Looked like natural with an amber hint.

Archived