Heritage Owners Club

Ever see one of these?

Sundown

Thanks guys..

I took a chance when I bought this only because it was made in the USA.

It looks like it was refinished at some point but I can live with that... :D

This one is for sale due to the fact that I am not a bass player.

Thanks guys..

I took a chance when I bought this only because it was made in the USA.

It looks like it was refinished at some point but I can live with that... :D

This one is for sale due to the fact that I am not a bass player.

Wish I could afford to buy something right now, but I am up to my neck in Doctor bills!!

Holy smokes! That's a very handsome instrument, pretty finish on a lovely piece of wood. It has a really purposeful look about it that sets it apart. Man, I really like the look of that thing. Great find!

Any remarks about how it sounds?

Holy smokes! That's a very handsome instrument, pretty finish on a lovely piece of wood. It has a really purposeful look about it that sets it apart. Man, I really like the look of that thing. Great find!

Any remarks about how it sounds?

Unfortunately.....I don't have a bass amp (My kingdom for a Fender Bassman Amp) :P

This thing sounds great played through my Sundown Rebel 100 / 4-12" Celestion G12-65

Unfortunately.....I don't have a bass amp (My kingdom for a Fender Bassman Amp) <_<

This thing sounds great played through my Sundown Rebel 100 / 4-12" Celestion G12-65

I had the opportunity to play my P-bass through a '59 Bassman RI, MAN!!! My 67 sounds nice, but something about that combination of tubes through 4-10's was Unbelievable!! I am not the greatest bassist, but everyone in the room was complimenting my tone..I felt like Stu Hamm!!

Archived