Heritage Owners Club

Heritage Inc. owners...

t0aj15

... I don't know if in fact the owners visit this website very often (if at all) but may I suggest updating the Heritage Inc. website a little more often. I'm very interested in the "new" H-110 but can find absolutely NO info on it anywhere. :huh:

... I don't know if in fact the owners visit this website very often (if at all) but may I suggest updating the Heritage Inc. website a little more often. I'm very interested in the "new" H-110 but can find absolutely NO info on it anywhere. :huh:

if you search the achives, you will find that the Heritage wesite has been discussed at great length. thankfully, there will be a new Heritage website soon, according to Vince Margol. the web designers were at PSPII....and asked if they could borrow the HOC logo to link us to the new webpage!

so be patient and we will all be surprised together :D

Excellent news Brent. We have all commented on it and I think Ren was trying to keep the existing website going as best as he could. To much to ask of one man. I'll be watching for the new site!

I actually got to talk in length with the designers. Very nice guys. And it didn't seem to be a super duper secret. Just not advertising it much, just yet. So, as Brent has suggested, sit tight and get ready for a surprise. Should put all the website inquiries to rest ... very soon.

Archived