Heritage Owners Club

got the 150 custom

big bob

The bridge and neck PUs were wired up to the switch like as Les Paul.The middle PU was wired so that it could be bought in and out of the circuit...I cannot remember how this was achieved. Push pull pot????

That would be my guess. That sounds like a killer way to do it. You'd probably need a specialized pot for that, though.

Sort of reminds me of how you can mix the pickups on a J-Bass. The sound does this amazing "warping" effect as you turn the neck pickup up and down.

not listed there, might be a hard one to find. I may need to design it myself. I wish I was better with schematics.

Like, :) Mark is

The G&L ASAT Classic S has s/s/s with a five way and also a push pull to combine neck and bridge. They actually don't have a wiring diagram on the main G&L site for that model . http://www.glguitars.com/schematics/index.htm

I have asked for the whereabouts of a diagram on the G&LDP forum, maybe they will have one ?

http://www.gbase.com/gear/g-and-l-asat-cla...ree-tone-burst#

This is the Legacy with Expander Switch, which looks very close to the push/pull on my ASAT Z3, same scheme as the S3 SPG mentions. Might get you started.

92LEGEXP.GIF

thanks but I'm that guy that needs more of a step by step.. like thispost-463-1256857194_thumb.jpg

post-463-1256857042_thumb.jpg

Hey, a super big thanks to Mark (mars) for hooking me up with a schematic...

That is one of the best parts of being at the HOC

all the friendly helpful people and the vast collective knowledge. I'm sure I will find other stumbling blocks as I finish this project, and I'm also sure I will be able to find the answers or at least directions to the answers here.

Thanks again to Mark for you time..

Lance

post-463-1256910359_thumb.jpg

Archived