Heritage Owners Club

Brothers!!

High Flying Bird

I was killing time tonight and decided to Google "Heritage."  Wow!  What a cool forum. 

A few weeks ago I stole my way into my buddy's place and took his new H-150 Korina.  I took it home and took pictures of it and then returned it and e-mailed the pictures to his work place.  I used a dress makers dummy covered with a backdrop to hold the guitars.  I think the Korina is top notch.  I was in Nashville a few weeks ago and went to the Gibson store at Opry Mills.  (They have a janky smokestack on the building that needs to be painted over with "Heritage")  Their Korina looked like white pine compared to this Heritage.  Linkage:  http://www.ronwarren.com/trio/index.htm

I got laid off in 98' and spent the next 8 years learning new skills but quit playing guitar.  I got started back last November and bought a gold 535 on e-bay in the early spring.  We got the heritages together and took a family portrait.  Now we have a couple of new guitars and need another family portrait.  The gold guitar is so gaudy that I tricked it out with new pick up rings, tuner knobs and a new CA bigsby handle.  I don't wear any jewelry or watches so it is the most unlikely guitar for me to own but I love it!    ;) 

If you ever need a new Heritage and are needing a way to get it by your wife, say something about how nice a boat is and get quiet.  Later after she sees a new guitar she will be glad it wasn't the boat.  Works like a charm! 

width=600 height=398http://www.ronwarren.com/heritage/img_2318_std.jpg[/img]

Welcome to the Club!  That is some of the wildest grained korina I've ever seen.  I didn't even know Heritage offered korina!  Is that a Heritage acoustic in your family picture?  I didn't know they made those, either!  You have some beautiful guitars there.

The acoustic is a H-445.  It is a 1990 model. 

I took a friend to the music store to get parts for an old banjo.  Mr. Walker started circling me like a shark.  He bought a cheap amp I had on consignment there and then cut me some slack on the price.  There was no way they were going to let me leave without that guitar.  I only paid $550 for it.  It sounds so nice but it really is sweet for blues leads.  Nice soft tone.  You can really hear the wood.

Yeah man, that korina is really nice.  The cross cut on the sides looks like a swirled bunt cake.  It is a lot thicker than the other H-150.  I guess the wood is lighter than the regular mahogany.

We use DR strings on all of these guitars.

Archived