Heritage Owners Club

Green H 170 that sold on the BAY last night

brentrocks

Seems like quite a lot of money for a 170 (Though you'd be our resident expert there) ;D Especially by an American buyer, Stock (Schaller?) pickups and in Green! (not to everyone's taste). :rolleyes:

I liked the "This Heritage is made in the USA" on the listing. So it's not a Mussoland special then :P

Perhaps your sofa full is looking more and more like a good investment ;D

Maybe the handful of habitual offenders here are creating the illusion of increased demand for used Heritage guitars and the market is responding. ;)

You are sharp  8) - could very well be so, that we help creating a increasing demand worldwide at the ebay by bidding at everything, that include the word "Heritage".

Maybe it's like the stock marked - first buy, buy buy - and when prices increase then sell, sell, sell.

But what the heck, It's so hard to sell those babies, when you first have got it in your hand....

Why THAT number?  ???  (Kind of freaked out)

Don't get fooled by the hype...

If you're thinking 666 is "The Devils" number then it's just a modern myth.  According to the Bible that'd be 616 or possibly 665  :o

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Number_of_the_Beast

If Brent did it for the same reason I did then it's just quick to type ;D

just kidding ...i dont know why i did it...i'm kind kwirky that way, i guess??

Had me going. For a minute there, well...I wasn't sure...

whew...!!!! Glad you don't worship satan. Man, what a relief...whew.... ;)

It would be a good "buy now" price on E-Bay. Buy now for 1066.66!!!!! Or "tempt" me with your best offer..... ;D

Archived