Heritage Owners Club

Heritage Colonial Half Stack 50 watt Need more info

• 2 weeks later...

Well it's been 23 days and I've had a couple offers on the amp but none that I accepted, had one for 1050 and another for 1150. Is it time to try ebay? and set the reserve at 1250 or something? I'd like to see this sell everyone says great things about the amp it just seems there isnt much of a market for them right now

Thanks,

Kevin

Well it's been 23 days and I've had a couple offers on the amp but none that I accepted, had one for 1050 and another for 1150. Is it time to try ebay? and set the reserve at 1250 or something? I'd like to see this sell everyone says great things about the amp it just seems there isnt much of a market for them right now

Thanks,

Kevin

I'm an Ebay buyer sometimes, but never sold anything there, but from what I understand with the E-bay & paypal fees the $1150 offer you got would be the same or more than if it sold for $1250 on E-bay including the fees.

You might want to take the $1150 cash in hand.

I'm an Ebay buyer sometimes, but never sold anything there, but from what I understand with the E-bay & paypal fees the $1150 offer you got would be the same or more than if it sold for $1250 on E-bay including the fees.

You might want to take the $1150 cash in hand.

Is that a fair price for this amp? I feel like it's worth more but the market is so small for them that people are getting pretty much what want to pay.

Is that a fair price for this amp? I feel like it's worth more but the market is so small for them that people are getting pretty much what want to pay.

it's better than fair, for a buyer. the market's not that small, just distracted by so many choices. Red Plate, Quinn, untold list of 'em...

it's better than fair, for a buyer. the market's not that small, just distracted by so many choices. Red Plate, Quinn, untold list of 'em...

I've got a guy offering to buy just the head so I'm going to wait and what his offer is. But if I'm not happy with it I'll probably hold onto the amp and use it in place of the jcm900 for a while. I'd love to own both, just need to get a big graphic design job haha.

-Kevin

• 2 weeks later...
Musiciansfriend's buy it now program just offered me $480 dollars for the amp please tell me that is absolutely ridiculous? I could probably sell my solid state marshall stack for $480 dollars this is a super high end tube amp and 480? wow... This amp is going to be hard to sell unless I lower my standards but these amps are rare and hard to come by and they retail around $3600 I'd be happy to get $1500 but that seems like it will be a challenge. It's worth the money just seems people aren't willing to spend it or don't really know anything about the amp. Does anyone have tips on selling this amp?

Thanks,

-Kevin

That's about right. Remember they want to sell it for $960.

Archived