Heritage Owners Club

H 357 Collector

brentrocks

You guys remember a few months ago in vintage guitar mag....the dude with 7 H 357s?

does anyboy have that mag...there was a phone # in that lil write-up...i need it!

PLEASE!!!

thank you!!!

You guys remember a few months ago in vintage guitar mag....the dude with 7 H 357s?

does anyboy have that mag...there was a phone # in that lil write-up...i need it!

PLEASE!!!

thank you!!!

Were waiting

PLEASE!!!

thank you!!!

Brent:

I'm pretty sure there was not a number with the "reader's gallery" picture --there never are. There is, however, a long-running add in the free classifieds:

"Cash paid for Heritage Model 357 (Firebird Model). Any Color, any year, your price paid. C.J. (630) 584-3975 (IL)."

I'm sure the H357 guy was from IL, and I'm guessing this is him --but just a deduction, not certain.

Brent:

I'm pretty sure there was not a number with the "reader's gallery" picture --there never are. There is, however, a long-running add in the free classifieds:

"Cash paid for Heritage Model 357 (Firebird Model). Any Color, any year, your price paid. C.J. (630) 584-3975 (IL)."

I'm sure the H357 guy was from IL, and I'm guessing this is him --but just a deduction, not certain.

Thank you sir!!!!!

Archived