Heritage Owners Club

H 535

Patrick

Hey, it's your guitar but give the black knobs a chance. I think that guitar just oozes clack with black knobs and PG with the natural finish.

I personally would HATE cheap reflector knobs on that beauty!!!

Hey, it's your guitar but give the black knobs a chance. I think that guitar just oozes clack with black knobs and PG with the natural finish.

I personally would HATE cheap reflector knobs on that beauty!!!

No man . . . . I ain't goin' reflector knobs . . . . I'm goin' gold top hats. I really don't like the speed knobs. By the way. . . . got new .011 round wounds on it. It sounds great! Those SD Anti's are awesome. But I gotta get those nasty, stanky, oxidized pick up covers off of it. Already have the SD nickel covers on order. Kuz . . . . I'm gonna bring this beauty to PSP III. You're gonna be the first guy to let it rip through your rig!! IT'S HOT!!!!!

No man . . . . I ain't goin' reflector knobs . . . . I'm goin' gold top hats. I really don't like the speed knobs. By the way. . . . got new .011 round wounds on it. It sounds great! Those SD Anti's are awesome. But I gotta get those nasty, stanky, oxidized pick up covers off of it. Already have the SD nickel covers on order. Kuz . . . . I'm gonna bring this beauty to PSP III. You're gonna be the first guy to let it rip through your rig!! IT'S HOT!!!!!

WOW, thanks buddy!

Yea, I never was a fan of the aged parts either.

Archived