Heritage Owners Club

Bigsby on a 157

sbtills

How do those sit in the case with that big 'ol arm hanging off there?

I was wondering the same thing..

How do those sit in the case with that big 'ol arm hanging off there?

The arm folds back, so there is no problem closing the case. There will be a new indentation in the lining of the case, but that's not a problem.

Hi 'sbtills' ,

Nice guitar.Don't know if you've ever seen the 'Les Trem' shown it the accompanying photo's.It has the advantage of needing no screws into the top of the guitar,and if your guitar has a stop bar tail,it'll fit. I've had this one on my CM140,my ES335,and now it's on my '64 Epiphone Wilshire.Worth seeking out.Try the Duesenberg guitar site in Germany.

Peter Alton Green.

post-1702-1278058450_thumb.jpg

post-1702-1278058475_thumb.jpg

Hi 'sbtills' ,

Nice guitar.Don't know if you've ever seen the 'Les Trem' shown it the accompanying photo's.It has the advantage of needing no screws into the top of the guitar,and if your guitar has a stop bar tail,it'll fit. I've had this one on my CM140,my ES335,and now it's on my '64 Epiphone Wilshire.Worth seeking out.Try the Duesenberg guitar site in Germany.

Peter Alton Green.

With the Vibramate adaptor, there is no drilling either. It uses the holes for the original tailpiece. So far I like it, and after breaking in the strings it stays in perfect tune.

I was concerned about the Les Trem holding it's tuning, as I had heard it may be a problem. It sounds like you are happy with yours, and those are nice looking guitars.

Archived