Heritage Owners Club

Pictures Maybe..

smurph1

Dont expect too much but I'm going to try to upload a couple opic of my guitars and amps..Wish me luck..

Ok here's what I did..Started new topic..went to bottom of page to "browse".. opened the picture file, clicked on upload file and it VANISHED!! any idea where it went?

Ok here's what I did..Started new topic..went to bottom of page to "browse".. opened the picture file, clicked on upload file and it VANISHED!! any idea where it went?

Image is too large? You have to read the text on the page after it "disappears". It'll tell you. You have 1.5mbs to use on each session (or post). Once you've successfully loaded pics into the "loader" via browse, then you have to open the "Manage Current Attachments" which will tell you if you've got any ready to load. Then load 'em into your post. Easy!!

you can hold the arrow on any file as you are selecting it to be in your upload window. You will get a box that will tell you the file size when you do. assuming your picture/s are not directly out of a camera (and thus probably large files) you should see it upload. if you are working on resizing them for the web, keep the file size smaller, 200K is ideal. As for size, 750 x 500 for the verticals, 900 x 600 for the horizontals, and they will look great on a computer.

are you versed with resizing photos for the www?

If I am insulting your intel or experience level, pardon the interruption and disregard this posting but I'm kind of going through that with my better half right now. I have a lot of experience with photo files and uploading, she is trying to learn the basics of pulling shots (files) out of her camera and then being able to find them in her laptop..going thru a lot of growing pains since she's never worked windows much or photo files. (she is Facebook CRAZED right now..thus the motivation!)

Archived