Heritage Owners Club

Which amp should I get?

Which amp should I get?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Which amp should I get?

• Swart Space Tone
    • Carr Mercury
    • Mesa/Boogie 5:25 Express

Played a 5:25 express..Too Freakin complicated for this ol Hillbilly..I really like My Peavey Classic 30..It's simple, only cost $600, and my friends love the way it sounds..My P-90 equipped H-137 just sings through it..YMMV.. :thumbsup:

I really like My Peavey Classic 30..It's simple, only cost $600, and my friends love the way it sounds

I also considered the Classic 30, but I've never owned a P2P wired amp before, so I decided to take the plunge. I took it apart, and looked at how it was constructed. From what I saw, the Swart should last me the rest of my life. Very meticulous wiring, and quality soldered connections--no circuit boards! According to the label, it was built by Michael Swart himself!

Plus, 5 watts is LOUD--just ask my wife!

I can't believe you've already taken the chasis out! You know, Eric, it's screwed in there for a reason. ........ :thumbsup: That's the amp I played when I decided on the ASAT Z3. Personally, I think it was the amp that sold me more than the guitar. Awesome choice. Coming with if you make the PSP?

One of the things l like about my Swart AST is that all dials go to "11". You know, gives it that extra push.................

B-dog :fool_mini2:

Archived