Heritage Owners Club

Shocking headstock picture

Guest mgoetting

It's really a bad case of lets see if we can slip it through, imagine the time and money it would take to redo that whole neck and headstock. Thier still the best guitars out there but heritage needs to be carefull here (look what happened to gibson).

Doesnt take much to screw up a good reputation and this is way more than a little flaw that was just missed, I think we all hate to admit that heritage would try and send one through like that but in al reality theres no way that wasnt spotted. Heritage is known for making any wrongs right, and I'm confident they wont try the ol'e( try and slip it through) again.

That being said-- heritages still rule!!

I know it's from an old thread, but...it kinda relates to this subject.

Did anyone else notice that "The Heritage" logo is off-center in this pic? This was the "giveaway" guitar at last year's PSP.

3790302751_49084f8e72_b.jpg

Did anyone else notice that "The Heritage" logo is off-center in this pic? This was the "giveaway" guitar at last year's PSP.

They really need to stop drinkin' on the job! :thumbsup:

I like the idea of giving them away at PSP... now there's an idea that I can get behind. :thumbsup:

Wow, that is DOOSIE! If it sounds and plays great, who cares. However, on the other hand, it should have been caught before it went out the door. I would like to add that the boys at Heritage will make good on it. I know this first hand. They are a class act!

There was a satisfactory discount given, the customer is happy, the guitar looks beautiful and plays superbly.... Every body happy, just as it should be :D;)

Archived