Heritage Owners Club

Thank You Orange Picker!

212Mavguy

Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow!

B)

She arrived this afternoon, but have not had the chance to plug her in. I don't mind at all being much poorer, got a good case of buyer's joy here!

Pics did not do her justice.

I did play her for a few minutes, and think that I will definitely be looking to put a Tonepros bridge and tailpiece on my 555. The sustain from this Millie is the best I have heard. The tone was articulate, and sweet acoustically.

Thanks so much for the opportunity to own this instrument, Dennis, this transaction easily scored 10/10 in all areas in my book.

Also thanks to fellow HOC members for the following name suggestions:

Lucifer,

Luci,

Beauty,

Scarlet Glass,

The dove carrying the olive branch on the headstock is like flying free from the flames below, but the name Phoenix, or Ms. Phoenix just doesn't have quite the hook. I'm sure that someone might come up with something that will just "Have it!" And speaking of headstock, I love the slender shape of this one!

http://s493.photobucket.com/albums/rr291/b...RITAGE%20H-155/

Also a big thank you to the forum administrator and moderators! Without their help, there would be no HOC, I never would have had the means to find out about this guitar and end up owning it.

Finally, thanks to the men and the girl on Parsons Street for the wonderful looking and great sounding art that their labors of love produced. YOU ALL ROCK!

Gary

;)

How about "Rasputia?"

As in female version of Rasputin the monk? Iiiiiiiiinteresting!

Can you explain why that choice for a name? I'm grinning and very curious!!

Got to play her for a few minutes, there was more difference between the neck and bridge PU's in tone than the Fralins in my Millie LE Ultra 2000. That 2000 is wonderful sounding as well, and the best part is that there is a difference in each instrument's voices. Both are fantastic!

Wooooooeeeee!

Your link is broken I can't see the guitar. Check the link, it doesn't look complete.

Your link is broken I can't see the guitar. Check the link, it doesn't look complete.

Thanks! will try to edit/correct, but the link in the For Sale, Trade, Wanted by Orangepicker titled "The most beautiful" quilted h155 does fo sho.

I'm obviously guitarded, can't get it to work here like in the original post. Sorry to be so helpless!

I'm obviously guitarded, can't get it to work here like in the original post. Sorry to be so helpless!

Have this man shot! :huh:

If you want to send me the pic I can post it for you tomorrow. My e-mail is in my user profile or at my web page.

Can you explain why that choice for a name? I'm grinning and very curious!!

It's from an Eddy Murphy movie--it was the name of his no-good wife.

IMG_1409.jpgIMG_1408.jpg

Thank you TS. Good on ya!

I have a guitar that was thin and nasty sounding before I adjusted the bridge for more string breakover...a Danelectro longhorn reissue with a 31 fret neck, was at a bar and asked a friend what to name a guitar that sounded like a nasty screaming bitch...after two seconds he simply said "ex-wife..."

and thanks Tulk for getting the pics up!

Archived