Heritage Owners Club

Dealer recommendation

barrymclark

Not like they are short on praise, but I got first class treatment at Jay Wolfe. I might as well have been a touring artist in need of a guitar NOW.

I called on Tuesday at lunch. I got Graham. Great with banter, within 15 minutes, we were done. It would be shipped that day and be in my hands on Thursday.

Later than day, I got the tracking number and, wouldn't you know it, there it was on Thursday!

No fuss. No muss. He took down off the wall. Cleaned it up. Restrung it. Polished it including the frets and gave it a medium to medium-low action. Kicked it out to me.

No crap.

Nut was perfect. Bridge was perfect. Not a fingerprint on it. Even had a hat in the case!

Thanks Graham and Jay Wolfe Guitars for a stellar experience!

I'm really pleased for you Barry, Jay Wolfe is superb, I almost went for a 150 a few years back and it was going to come from him, the thing that killed it was a job loss coupled with a falling pound against the dollar... Anyway, well done.

I've gotten hats and T-shirts. But sometimes you have to ask for them.

I've asked for a better price, but......LOL

I've asked for a better price, but......LOL

Every time I call them for a price quote, I ask for a discount because of the number of instruments I bought from them.

Let's just say I get the same price as everyone else; in other words, no discount.

That's OK. There are other dealers out there...

'Addict' meet 'Dealer' lol. :thumbsup:

Yea, Mobby on the South side doesn't give me a deal either!!! lol

Guest mgoetting
Every time I call them to for a price quote, I ask for a discount because of the number of instruments I bought from them.

Let's just say I get the same price as everyone else; in other words, no discount.

That's OK. There are other dealers out there...

Maybe you need a VIP account with them. Or coupons. Or 11th guitar is free.

John, send me your home address and I will send you a hat....

Kind offer Mark, but I really don't need another hat for my bald head.

I was kind of joking around, but they never seem to remember me over there.

I can't say that I have had any bad experiences, just that I guess they don't remember too well their phone sales (aren't that what computers are for?).

Archived