Heritage Owners Club

Tangerine Burst Super Eagle?

Guest mgoetting

Guest mgoetting

I get emails about odd Heritages. This one stands out:

another heritage for sale a 1992 Super eagle 1 of a kind 1 5/8 thick , the first Tangerine Burst dubbed "Night Tripper" , 5 piece neck , 5 A quilt/Flame top , Seth Lover in neck position with Roland GK-2A with seprate inputs

I will post pics if he sends any.

Comments? Who would order such a thing? Sounds pimpy, and I mean that in the best way possible.

another heritage for sale a 1992 Super eagle 1 of a kind 1 5/8 thick , the first Tangerine Burst dubbed "Night Tripper" , 5 piece neck , 5 A quilt/Flame top , Seth Lover in neck position with Roland GK-2A with seprate inputs

Comments? Who would order such a thing? Sounds pimpy, and I mean that in the best way possible.

Possibly a 1-5/8" nut width? I don't think you could make a 1-5/8" body depth on a hollow body

Is this maybe the one that was for sale on ebay quite a while back.... The back of it is signed by the employees.

If so... it is a solid body with a super eagle dimensions except for depth.

I was hopeing to pick it up for a bargain back then , as it is really unusual and of most value to someone (like me) that has a Roland guitar synth.

Guest mgoetting

I found out some more. The guy who had this custom built ordered several odd ball Heritages in the 90s. He had a home recording studio. He probably never thought someday he will have to sell his creations.

This Super Eagle has an 18" body with otherwise 535 dimensions. It weighs 9 lbs. so there must be a centerblock.

The finish is dazzling I'm told, but there's a catch. The Heritage employees signed the back of it.

The guitar is in the NJ area. The dealer doesn't even have the guitar in his shop on consignment but knows the seller. The owner of this is in his mid 50s and lost his job.

If I find out more I'll post it. Maybe someone at HOC would like this.

Personally, I wouldn't have gotten those signatures on the back.

I found out some more. The guy who had this custom built ordered several odd ball Heritages in the 90s. He had a home recording studio. He probably never thought someday he will have to sell his creations.

This Super Eagle has an 18" body with otherwise 535 dimensions. It weighs 9 lbs. so there must be a centerblock.

The finish is dazzling I'm told, but there's a catch. The Heritage employees signed the back of it.

The guitar is in the NJ area. The dealer doesn't even have the guitar in his shop on consignment but knows the seller. The owner of this is in his mid 50s and lost his job."

What a sad case, lost his job and now has to sell his beloved gear, sounds like Hell on Earth!

Archived