Heritage Owners Club

NGD, No 3 on the way

Dandownunder

Hmmm Well I was just looking at ebay friday night and spotted this nice looking quilt top H-150 just waiting for a new owner. I looked a bit more and finally decided to put a little bid on just to keep an eye on it and......... well I guess it was just meant to be, I won. I actually mentioned it on the ebay watch here to see if anyone had seen it before, no answer... (is that good or bad?)

Anyway it is an 'I' serial number quilt top H-150 in some kind of sunburst (anyone know the name of this one?) Looks like the bridge and tail piece have been changed but apart from that looks standard.... apart from that stunning top of course!!!

5 min before this one ended I was stunned to see the Little one I lusted over so bad last week back on the market already.... thought it would take longer than that!!! Crossed my fingers someone might outbid me so I could grab it but alas no.... Still how can I be upset when this baby is on her way

post-918-1281337029_thumb.jpg

post-918-1281337050_thumb.jpg

post-918-1281337072_thumb.jpg

I went through some strong thoughts on that one. It even has the creme pickup rings that I was looking to purchase.

Put me on your "dibbs" card. Congrats and HNGD!!!

Archived