Heritage Owners Club

h137dc with 2watt lovepedal amp shory video

blues

The tone is ... Woodstock... genuine rock n roll. :huh:

Im on the neck pickup, the amp is set low, I should do one with it opened up all the way. 8" speaker. Only about 25 of the amps made. Its called a 2 watt plexi. I think it would sound a little brighter in my kitchen. No carpet. Thanks for the kind works. Woodstock do you think santana like? Tone wise not player wise lol

Im on the neck pickup, the amp is set low, I should do one with it opened up all the way. 8" speaker. Only about 25 of the amps made. Its called a 2 watt plexi. I think it would sound a little brighter in my kitchen. No carpet. Thanks for the kind works. Woodstock do you think santana like? Tone wise not player wise lol

a P-90 thro a plexi... there are several woodstock tones in that combination..

a P-90 thro a plexi... there are several woodstock tones in that combination..

I just loved the guitar since I first played it. Sean did a great job getting a plexi tone. The amp runs on 2,9 volt batteries.

More Who like. Very short clip, tho'. And the T-Shirt --- are you sure? <lol> Kinda dark. But the amp/guitar combo sure sounds like it has promise. 2 watts can be plenty loud, for sure.

Archived