Heritage Owners Club

Henriksen 112ER arrived

Guest mgoetting

Guest mgoetting

The box was smaller than I expect, so I walked past it a couple of times along with the usual stuff UPS drops off.

The amp is small. I'm guessing it's about 25 lbs. Quite elegant.

The control panel is the biggest surprise. There's volume, equalizer controls and reverb. The back has an off/on switch for the tweeter.

The manual is a single sheet of paper.

So far, I like it.

I expect it to be an honest reflection of my guitar and my playing. No distortion, no distraction, just volume. That's intimidating to me but what I need to get to the next level.

I'll tell you more when I plug it in. I work late the next three nights, so it may take a while.

Guest mgoetting
I love mine Mark.

It's very transparent and the guitar sounds like the guitar only louder.

The EQ is terrific for adjusting for different room dynamics but really

it's pretty much no muss no fuss.

It's very different than any amp I've used. It will take some adjustment.

I've played two guitars through it so far. One sounds better than ever- clear throughout the entire range with a good bottom yet distinct tones.

The second guitar, the Millie, is more complicated because it has two pups. There are three toggle settings and infinite volume ratios between pups when both are on. Then there are equalizer settings on the amp.

The point is that for just being an amp without gain or drive, the tonal range is huge.

The reverb is excellent.

This will take time but I like what I hear.

Once I get the amp under control, there's the pedals.

I recommend this amp for those who want great clean tone and enhanced range control with equalizers. It's very portable and loud enough.

Thanks to Mike Busby (Jazziliscious). He sells these, and my transaction was smooth, quick and professional.

Archived