Heritage Owners Club

quilter micropro 200

eljay

i "ventured" (no pun intended) on to the surfguitar101 website recently after putting flatwounds on my fender surf monsters, the jag and jazzer.

this caught my attention: http://quilterlabs.c...icropro-200.htm

interesting, i think. plus, kbp can't build enough amps for all of us . . . :icon_santa:

that looks like a cool little amp, is the circuit a digital modeling one or based on a more traditional design?

I loved the Gretsch clip!! you should get an Elvis impersonator to stick his head thru the curtain :D

cheers

This is a totally analog 3rd generation design. It is totally unlike any solid state you have ever heard, yet it is also not a tube amp... Of course, you can always check out the website to learn more. By the way, don't mean to bother anyone here, just wanted to extend the offer since I saw eljay's interest. He did contact me for the code, let me know if anyone else wants one.

i sprung for one and it arrived today. an impressive little beast, i'll say. weighs but 19 lbs. and puts out nice tones with pleny o' volume. having way too many git-tars, i may as well have too many amps. not complaining . . .

Archived