Jump to content
Heritage Owners Club

bolero

Members
  • Posts

    2941
  • Joined

  • Days Won

    138

Everything posted by bolero

  1. I'm waiting til they model the smell of a warmed up tube amp modelling amps are bad for your heart, the more you play the more you fart
  2. Beautiful! some of my fave music too keep us posted on the shows what amp/gear are you using live?
  3. Saw this doc on PBS featuring both Heritage and Kal-Tone guitars: web link https://www.pbs.org/video/guitar-makers-in-kalamazoo-ljajem/
  4. So you want to control everything in that rack with a MIDI controller? and the GT amp has no MIDI input? try a MIDI to CV converter & hook it up between your controller & the GT amp I'm assuming you want to save configurations on your main controller, then have it send commands to multiple rack units via MIDI
  5. ๐Ÿ˜„ "Run to the bedroom, in the suitcase on the left you'll find my favourite axe Don't look so frightened, this is just a passing phase, one of my bad days"
  6. That was a good clip I'd never seen it before I have fond memories of that space & always enjoy seeing footage of everyone too thanks!
  7. Hey it's almost September.... JNEELY I'm glad you are concerned about Heritage, but you're about 20 years out of date? I'm pretty sure the new owners have the financial means & the business sense to keep it going. All their eggs aren't in one small basket
  8. I think this is one of the dumbest posts I've ever read not only that, there's a LEGAL reason they can't use the Gibson shaped horn
  9. yeah & it's not anything like the plywood you buy down at home depot either
  10. how about $3.50 and a pack of smokes?
  11. Oh it says "antique sunburst" in the ad
  12. hey that was really well done, thanks for the link
  13. absolootly gorgeous, congratulations! what is that finish, OSB?
  14. that is outstanding!!! and congratulations!
  15. I'm excited: Heritage is making their own staple P90's in house now
  16. I owned a 576 for a time. While I loved the gtr, the thick body & that cutaway are a terrible combination: my fretting hand kept getting trapped while playing high notes I regretfully sold it. The Roy Clark is probably a better design, with a thinner 535 type body.
  17. last I heard was about $3.50 and a pack of smokes
  18. I like the SF better: they are excellent amps for pedals SF twin is all over "dark side of the moon" for example Beatles "let it be" too I let an amp tech convince me to blackface my SF and I was disappointed in the results
  19. Congrats, that's a beauty!
  20. I miss my '71 twin reverb. But I don't miss moving it around ๐Ÿ˜ I have a musicman 112 combo now
  21. Whoever designed that HOC logo deserves kudos, nicely done!
  22. You know Syd, I really like P90's. I mean, I know that's not profound or anything: heck, we all do! But for me, it goes far beyond that.
  23. O, U, G are my guesses. What model is it? ---> Oh I see: H157
  24. That sounds like a fun project & really great music to play! I caught Brian Auger a few years ago: he was amazing see live, especially after listening to all his albums & session work over the years. Did you know he played the harpsichord intro on "heart full of soul" by The Yardbirds? it's a funny story, he talks about it on youtube somewhere. Congrats on the NGD I always liked that cutaway on a millenium. Beauty!
  25. Yes was going to reply the same. Lollar makes great pickups!
×
×
  • Create New...