Heritage Owners Club

NPD-I suppose this rates as an effect...of sorts.

t0aj15

Yesterday I received my new Antares ATG-1 Auto Tune Floor Processor, and wow what a machine this is. By using a guitar equipped with either a Piezo or Roland magnetic p/up with a 13 pin output this floor processor will not only tune your guitar PERFECTLY but it will tune it to whatever tuning you desire...instantly. Insanely good for slide playing or jumping back and forth between alt/standard tunings or whatever you may want to do.

I've got a guitar I built several years ago when I was interested in the Roland VG-8EX (which is now just a dust collector) that is a Carvin Bolt that I removed all the standard electronics from and installed a plain (no holes drilled) pickguard with a Roland GK-2A internal kit for electronics, so that the only thing that shows is the pickup (right up tight against the bridge) the 13 pin output jack and the single volume control.

With that guitar and the ATG-1 I can choose between many different p/up types and placements as well as several acoustic, 12 string, bass, and pretty much any alternate tuning I can dream up, including mixed alt tuning where the whole guitar may be tuned to an open tuning but the two bottom string are an octave lower. It seems at this point my imagination is the only limit, and I've got a very vivid imagination. I've only had a couple hours playing time on it last night because it took a couple hours to sync the guitar to the processor. I've got just a bit more tweaking to do tonight, mostly to get volume levels set to unity but by the end of the day I should be ready to start loading up a bunch of my own favorite presets so as to minimize the tap dancing. Time to get back to tweaking..........later all.

http://www.autotuneforguitar.com/products/products.php?category=ATG-1_Floor_Processor_1

Yesterday I received my new Antares ATG-1 Auto Tune Floor Processor, and wow what a machine this is. By using a guitar equipped with either a Piezo or Roland magnetic p/up with a 13 pin output this floor processor will not only tune your guitar PERFECTLY but it will tune it to whatever tuning you desire...instantly. Insanely good for slide playing or jumping back and forth between alt/standard tunings or whatever you may want to do.

I've got a guitar I built several years ago when I was interested in the Roland VG-8EX (which is now just a dust collector) that is a Carvin Bolt that I removed all the standard electronics from and installed a plain (no holes drilled) pickguard with a Roland GK-2A internal kit for electronics, so that the only thing that shows is the pickup (right up tight against the bridge) the 13 pin output jack and the single volume control.

With that guitar and the ATG-1 I can choose between many different p/up types and placements as well as several acoustic, 12 string, bass, and pretty much any alternate tuning I can dream up, including mixed alt tuning where the whole guitar may be tuned to an open tuning but the two bottom string are an octave lower. It seems at this point my imagination is the only limit, and I've got a very vivid imagination. I've only had a couple hours playing time on it last night because it took a couple hours to sync the guitar to the processor. I've got just a bit more tweaking to do tonight, mostly to get volume levels set to unity but by the end of the day I should be ready to start loading up a bunch of my own favorite presets so as to minimize the tap dancing. Time to get back to tweaking..........later all.

http://www.autotuneforguitar.com/products/products.php?category=ATG-1_Floor_Processor_1

example;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ylWssuil3UM

So, other than the Godin in the video, are there other manufacturers that have the 13 pin connector pre wired into the guitar?

Brian Moore? (If they're still around....)

Fender GC-1 Stratocaster

Brian Moore

Parker

Godin

Carvin

OK HERITAGE, BUILD A GUITAR WITH THE 13 PIN SYSTEM AND i WILL BUY IT.

I had forgotten about Larry Mitchell!

That unit looks like a tonne of fun.

I LOVE Larry Mitchell!! One of my favorite instrumental/fusion guitarists!!!!

Archived