Heritage Owners Club

I think Heritage could......

mark555

I think Heritage could make a fantastic flying V.... I was reading Peter Green's (peteraltongreen) post about Heritage making an SG, and I got on to thinking about what else they could make, and I just thought "Yes - a Flying V" the headstock would work great and I bet they could put out some great options - Korina or mahogany.

Come on guys, what do you think?

An Explorer would be nice too....

I think Heritage could make a fantastic flying V.... I was reading Peter Green's (peteraltongreen) post about Heritage making an SG, and I got on to thinking about what else they could make, and I just thought "Yes - a Flying V" the headstock would work great and I bet they could put out some great options - Korina or mahogany.

Put my order in for a Heritage Korina Explorer...been salivating for a Gibson Korina Explorer ever since I read that the whole "EC was Here" album was done on one (except, of course, the two acoustic tunes).

I think they are going to stay as far away as possible from any GibDesigns they don't already have jigs for. Why open that wound, again?

Good Point there.. :rolleyes:

Hi Mark,

Same illustration Technique again.This time I think the Gibson wins.My initial disappointment with the S.G. was the headstock.I think on the Vee , Gibson got it right.The Heritage head doesn't look so good on that guitar to my eye.I do repeat also,I know Heritage are their own people.I do not see them as Gibson by another name.I love what they are doing in their own right,especially the Sweet 16. A 16 " archtop with a 25 1/2 " scale.Magic ! When funds allow !!! Soon.

Peter Alton Green

post-1702-1283289322_thumb.jpg

post-1702-1283289360_thumb.jpg

Well, I was just watching some Wishbone Ash and thought a V might be a limited run, just a thought. I still think they would make it good though - they would make anything good.

Well, I was just watching some Wishbone Ash and thought a V might be a limited run, just a thought. I still think they would make it good though - they would make anything good.

Yes,Mark

You're right.They would make a superb job.No doubt about that !

Peter Alton Green

They make an excellent Firebird, Just ask Brent.

They make an excellent Firebird, Just ask Brent.

I thought we were told at PSP2 and PSP3 (as Kenny stated earlier) that they want to stay away from Gibby designs..... don't open the wound.

So why the explorers? Well, a certain person at this forum acquired one and caused some great increase and GAS for this design.

SERIOUSLY, I think the few explorers they are making are supposed to be "hush, hush" guitars!!!!!

Put my order in for a Heritage Korina Explorer...been salivating for a Gibson Korina Explorer ever since I read that the whole "EC was Here" album was done on one (except, of course, the two acoustic tunes).

+1; I'd be all over that Korina Explorer with the Heritage craftsmanship built in.

conorb

Archived