Heritage Owners Club

finish question

squidtoaster

Niiiiiiice!

Very niiiiiiice!

: ) ha! Glad u asked the question, Patrick, was wondering the same thing myself. So . . . .? There's gotta be a good story here.

Well Katy: We gotta convince 'toaster to pull her 535 off the eaby and remain a member of our HOC. We need all of the lovely ladies like yourself we can get on here. If you've read any of our posts lately . . . we're a grizzley ol' bunch and we need the charm and grace you ladies bring to us.

Well Katy: We gotta convince 'toaster to pull her 535 off the eaby and remain a member of our HOC. We need all of the lovely ladies like yourself we can get on here. If you've read any of our posts lately . . . we're a grizzley ol' bunch and we need the charm and grace you ladies bring to us.

So if I sell my guitar it means I can't be a member anymore? Is there an auxilliary perhaps?

you can still be a member....we know you will eventually get another one when the economy gets better

(jumping up and down, clapping like a silly person)

There's an emoticon for that :D We're hoping that your financial picture changes for the better and you don't have to sell your 535 . . . unless you want to. But, not because you have to. If you appreciate Heritage guitars.. . you're always welcome, whether or not you have one. I apologize for the prior post which mislead you.

There's an emoticon for that :blob6: We're hoping that your financial picture changes for the better and you don't have to sell your 535 . . . unless you want to. But, not because you have to. If you appreciate Heritage guitars.. . you're always welcome, whether or not you have one. I apologize for the prior post which mislead you.

I was just joking, I didn't think I'd be tossed out for having sold my Heritage!!!!.....would I?

Naaaahhhhhhhhh.

Oh, yeah I see the emoticon...but...it's only bouncing. No hand clapping. Gotta find the one that claps too!!!

Here, I'll put in a strange self portrait instead.post-2344-1285544819_thumb.jpg

looks like you got your hand stuck in the squidtoaster!! :occasion18::blob6:

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzapp!

I feel so pretty.

Guest HRB853370
So . . . . what's your point?? I suppose you think that it was me who made those comments about touching a girl in many places at the same time. That wasn't me!! It was my evil twin brother. I hate it when he does that!!!

As for anyone who might still think girls can't play guitar . . . I say;; Emily Remler, Mimi Fox, or just check out some of the "chicks" . . . may I use that term?? . . . who have played with Michael Jackson and Jeff Beck. And for all you degenerates out there ... I don't want to hear a peep from you about the vernacular ... . ."played with" as I referencing Michael and Jeff. I still have to wonder about the story behind the nick name.

Welcome to the HOC. We really don't care about gender. We love Heritage guitars in particular and all guitars in general. Glad you found us!!!

You left out Lita Ford.............

Guest HRB853370
Squidtoaster~ First off, welcome to the HOC Asylum. This thread (like so many others) cracked me up, especially when you changed from a 'dude' to a 'girl'! :blob6:

You'll fit in just fine here. As you can see, some of us suffer from attention deficit...Um, what was I writing?? And can't keep a thread on topic much at all.

Good luck selling your 535. It's already up to $50!! Whoo Hoo!! I bet it goes for over a grand when finished. It looks beautiful.

I think its hilarious that Patrick just "assumed" you were a dude! Talk about being SEXIST!!! Go figure, he is from Joisey!

Guest HRB853370

Hey Squid, I am new here also, and am a girl too (Will short for Wilene), but they think I am a guy.....(just kidding).

I'd have KILLED that cat after finding out it put a ding in the binding of such a fine guitar!

Good luck selling it and I just betcha there is a HOC member that might buy it from you and let you keep it still. Why? There are some well heeled folks on this site (not myself however).

I was just joking, I didn't think I'd be tossed out for having sold my Heritage!!!!.....would I?

Naaaahhhhhhhhh.

Oh, yeah I see the emoticon...but...it's only bouncing. No hand clapping. Gotta find the one that claps too!!!

Here, I'll put in a strange self portrait instead.post-2344-1285544819_thumb.jpg

Man, you do a great Ted Nugent!

Just out of curiosity, do you play mainly in the key of A? I'm looking for the common thread that give a person "the look"...

Welcome aboard! Whew! Put the r in the right place.

Good luck selling it and I just betcha there is a HOC member that might buy it from you and let you keep it still. Why? There are some well heeled folks on this site (not myself however).

If that actually happened, I would feel incredibly guilty like I took advantage of someone's kind heart. No, I'd send them the guitar.

You're such a nice lady Will. :blob6:

Man, you do a great Ted Nugent!

Just out of curiosity, do you play mainly in the key of A? I'm looking for the common thread that give a person "the look"...

Thanx for the compliment. Ted's a pretty fella aint he?

As a matter of fact, I am fond of the key of "A". I also like "D" quite a lot too. I have been known to play in the key of "F demolished" fairly often.

Thanx for the compliment. Ted's a pretty fella aint he?

As a matter of fact, I am fond of the key of "A". I also like "D" quite a lot too. I have been known to play in the key of "F demolished" fairly often.

#1... #1! Where is that blasted Admin when you need him? :occasion18:

I like this one. Can we keep her? :blob6:

Guest HRB853370
If that actually happened, I would feel incredibly guilty like I took advantage of someone's kind heart. No, I'd send them the guitar.

You're such a nice lady Will. :blob6:

Why thank you Squid! You seem nice too. Everybody on here is NICE and you will enjoy the forum. Nobody takes anybody too seriously. I sure wish you didnt have to sell it, but that happened to me last year. I had a 2001 Gibson Les Paul Standard Gold Top that I bought brand new. I kept it in the case and played it every once in a while. So, last year when I was cash strapped, I listed it on the Bay and got about $700 more than I paid for it! I missed it so bad, I found one just like it a couple months ago. Of course, I didnt snag it as cheaply as I bought my original for!

So . . . . what's your point?? I suppose you think that it was me who made those comments about touching a girl in many places at the same time. That wasn't me!! It was my evil twin brother. I hate it when he does that!!!

As for anyone who might still think girls can't play guitar . . . I say;; Emily Remler, Mimi Fox, or just check out some of the "chicks" . . . may I use that term?? . . . who have played with Michael Jackson and Jeff Beck. And for all you degenerates out there ... I don't want to hear a peep from you about the vernacular ... . ."played with" as I referencing Michael and Jeff. I still have to wonder about the story behind the nick name.

Welcome to the HOC. We really don't care about gender. We love Heritage guitars in particular and all guitars in general. Glad you found us!!!

You left out Bonnie Raitt. Can't believe you missed that one. Probably need some more coffee before your put your foot in your mouth again.

You left out Bonnie Raitt. Can't believe you missed that one. Probably need some more coffee before your put your foot in your mouth again.

Couldn't possibly mention all of the guitar playing ladies out there. However, I couldn't possibly have mentioned Bonnie Raitt in the same breath as Emily Remler or Mimi Fox as a guitar player. True, Bonnie plays guitar. But, as a guitar player she isn't on the same playing field . . or even in the same ball park as the two ladies I mentioned . . . or the mega talented ladies who have worked as "sidemen" with MJ or Beck. Bonnie is a songstress . . . and a very unique, great one at that.

As a songstress, I couldn't possible mention Emily Remler or Mimi Fox in the same breath as Bonnie Raitt. They just aren't on the same playing field . . or even in the same ball park as Bonnie.

Couldn't possibly mention all of the guitar playing ladies out there. However, I couldn't possibly have mentioned Bonnie Raitt in the same breath as Emily Remler or Mimi Fox as a guitar player. True, Bonnie plays guitar. But, as a guitar player she isn't on the same playing field . . or even in the same ball park as the two ladies I mentioned . . . or the mega talented ladies who have worked as "sidemen" with MJ or Beck. Bonnie is a songstress . . . and a very unique, great one at that.

As a songstress, I couldn't possible mention Emily Remler or Mimi Fox in the same breath as Bonnie Raitt. They just aren't on the same playing field . . or even in the same ball park as Bonnie.

That must be some ballpark you have there. Nice field.

Archived