Heritage Owners Club

NGD-H-555 / H-575

JWALKER

I have finally got my H-555. It is everything I thought it would be and even hoped it would be. I like thin necks on my guitars, and the neck on the H-555 feels good. My standard here are Ibanez necks on their prestige series. I really love that thin wide flat neck, and I am sorry to see that the current trend is moving towards beefy thick nicks. I guess that is why we buy custom guitars. I have had my H-575 for a few weeks, and i really love it also, what a great tone. Several Jazz players had responded to some enquiries I had made, and I had read some of their posts about the H-575. So, I had to get a H-575. I got one, and I love it. I may sell the one I have, but I will get another one. I will have this one customized like I would like. From my great interactions with Dr. MG, I came across with what I think would be my ideal jazz guitar. a spruce top fully custom Sweet 16 with dual Seth Lover pups and a finger tailpiece. Last but not least, I also got a Larrivee OMV-03K, and I am really loving this guitar as well. It has a 1 3/4 nut with a wide flat ebony fret board, and sounds almost perfect.

th_GUITARS007.jpg"th_GUITARS009.jpg"th_GUITARS003.jpg">th_GUITARS016.jpg">th_GUITARS006.jpg">th_GUITARS005.jpg">

There are a couple of really nice Heritage guitars in your stable. Congrats on the new 555. I really like the idea of one of those...

And ... a Sweet 16 , you're right that might be your ultimate jazz guitar. I hope that you get it.

Guest mgoetting

Last but not least, I also got a Larrivee OMV-03K, and I am really loving this guitar as well. It has a 1 3/4 nut with a wide flat ebony fret board, and sounds almost perfect.

Almost perfect????

Sounds like its day are numbered.

Those are fabulous guitars.

Almost perfect????

Sounds like its day are numbered.

Those are fabulous guitars.

Thanks for the nice comments, everyone. With my current unknown job status, I consider everything that is not essential as being for sale. I would sell any of my guitars for the right price, even the brand new H-555 which I have waited for. When you get, something, you always see something else you may have added or changed. My guitar journey has showned me what I like and what I do not like. So, this is a good thing, albeit an expensive good thing. But no great thing is ever easy or cheap, right?

Archived